EXCEL: Remove empty rows at the end

Hello,

I have an Excel file with 1 million empty rows at the end of my table, how can I delete them? I can select them using CTRL + SHIFT + End, but I can't delete them using the usual methods...

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Configuration: Windows DC8 / Firefox 61.0

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    Maybe:
    Left click on the number of the first empty row to select the entire row, Shift + Ctrl + Down Arrow to select down to the last row of the sheet, right-click on a row number, Delete.

    --
    Best regards
    Patrice
    11
    1. Hello,

      Thank you for your response, but unfortunately, it didn't have any effect... After clicking on Delete, Excel loaded for a few seconds, but it didn’t delete anything. I tried saving, closing, and reopening, but nothing worked.
      0
    2. I uploaded a video to clarify things: https://youtu.be/7KlvSYPJ47w
      0
    3. Big recurring problem ...

      With Excel 2016, the procedure from the first answer works! Thank you

      0