Error message "No CI module"
Hello,
This error message "No CI module" has been displaying on my LG TV since this evening, even though this morning I was receiving channels normally.
I performed an auto channel search, it found 26 channels but the problem persists. I then unplugged the TV cable but the issue remains the same..
Do you have any idea?
Thank you!
Justine
Configuration: Android / Chrome 83.0.4103.106
This error message "No CI module" has been displaying on my LG TV since this evening, even though this morning I was receiving channels normally.
I performed an auto channel search, it found 26 channels but the problem persists. I then unplugged the TV cable but the issue remains the same..
Do you have any idea?
Thank you!
Justine
Configuration: Android / Chrome 83.0.4103.106
1 answer
-
ModeratorHello Justine,
Try to do a "reset" or "factory reset" or "initial setup" (see menu) but you will have to redo the entire installation and settings.
--
I call a spade a spade *
*in French in the text-
-
@Niki
Good evening, have you found a solution to the error message? Because I'm encountering the same problem
thank you
-