I have a duoduogo 4G dual SIM tablet and I can't insert the SIM card, and the manual is empty; can someone help me? I don't understand? Moreover, the memory is also not recognized; and I can't retrieve it....
Hello, I can't see where to insert the SIM card and the SD card. Do I need to open the Duoduogo tablet?
Sofia
I received a smartphone from Cdiscount and I can't remove the Duoduogo SIM card; the SIM card is moving around inside the smartphone and I inserted it upside down. Thank you.
orionis06
You need to restart your tablet after inserting it. I held the tablet upright for easy insertion. I haven't tried to remove it.
...
I can't find where to put the SIM card.
elodie
me neither, it doesn't work ... did you succeed?
jocelynerafat7
me too, it happens to me as well
Bra37
J'AI TROUVÉ L'EMPLACEMENT mais cela ne fonctionne pas.