Problem sending SMS with DORO 1360 Dom - Last answer on 25 avr. 2020 1 answer Hello, My elderly father bought a DORO 1360, but the SMS he wants to send remain stuck in his outbox. I couldn't find the solution in your posts about this model. Can you please tell me quickly how to fix this? Show more Related links: I can no longer send text messages. Why isn't my phone sending SMS anymore? I can't hear my conversation partner on my phone. Mémoire du téléphone pleine : messages, SMS et notifications. I can't hear my correspondent. My phone sends messages by itself 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report diamantnoir Hello according to your mobile operator, you need to configure your APNs for sending and receiving -- knowledge is only wealth if it is shared
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report diamantnoir Hello according to your mobile operator, you need to configure your APNs for sending and receiving -- knowledge is only wealth if it is shared