Incomplete Nvidia Control Panel

Solved
Hello, I have an Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card and it is not working properly... when I open the control panel, instead of having access to a lot of features, it just says "portable" as you can see (I should mention that I'm on a desktop computer). Does anyone have a solution? Thank you in advance :)

4 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hi,

    Right-click on the Start button > Run > services.msc

    Check if all Nvidia services are running

    They don't all need to be set to Automatic; I set them to Manual.
    5
    1. Hi, thanks for your quick response!
      Indeed, the Nvidia services were almost all set to automatic and one wasn't started. But now that I've restored everything properly in the Nvidia control panel, nothing has changed...
      0
    2. Moderator
      @Icefire692So I don't know anymore, maybe by restarting the PC

      Or by reinstalling the driver

      Or by performing general checks/repairs of Windows

      With Windows PowerShell (Admin) > CMD

      chkdsk /f c:

      then

      sfc /scannow
      0
    3. Alright, I'll try all of that, thanks for your help :)
      0