Blocking or stopping Win10 applications
I upgraded my PC from Win7 to 10
And I have a problem: my Win10 apps launch and then close, so I ran the Microsoft troubleshooter and got this:
Blocking or stopping Win10 applications
Which is from bits net helpmsg 2182
I have already tried things like repairing: dism, wsreset, resetting Windows 10
It still doesn't work
Thank you in advance!
And I have a problem: my Win10 apps launch and then close, so I ran the Microsoft troubleshooter and got this:
Blocking or stopping Win10 applications
Which is from bits net helpmsg 2182
I have already tried things like repairing: dism, wsreset, resetting Windows 10
It still doesn't work
Thank you in advance!
5 answers
-
I found these problems on my PC:
The service registration is missing or corrupt.
Blocking or stopping applications.-
ModeratorIf you can't get anything done, reset Windows 10: how to reset Windows 10.
Otherwise, try FRST in safe mode. -
@Malekal_morte-The best thing is to reset Windows 10 using a USB drive
But thank you for your response ☺️
-