FB installation on Grundig 46VLE631BH TV: code? Cheeba76 - Last answer on 28 nov. 2019 1 answer Hello, I would like to put FB on my Grundig 46VLE631BH TV and I am being asked for a code. Thank you for your response. Show more Related links: Huayu RM-L1328 Remote Control Programming Error code 1003 RM-014S remote control for Condor smart TV Screen time "ignore limit" Samsung B310E SIM Lock Reset Code decoder 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report ChariduP Contributor Hello Cheeba76, This must be the password for the Google account. Best regards, -- ChariduP - Have a nice day :) CCM Contributor ... Report cheeba76 What Google account ???????????? ... Report ChariduP Contributor @cheeba76Since when do you install Facebook? Google Play Store? ... Report cheeba76 Google Play for my phone ... Report ChariduP Contributor @cheeba76How do you install Facebook on your TV? ... Report cheeba76 I connected my TV to my Orange live box with a cable and I went to Smart inter@ctive TV ???? Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report ChariduP Contributor Hello Cheeba76, This must be the password for the Google account. Best regards, -- ChariduP - Have a nice day :) CCM Contributor ... Report cheeba76 What Google account ???????????? ... Report ChariduP Contributor @cheeba76Since when do you install Facebook? Google Play Store? ... Report cheeba76 Google Play for my phone ... Report ChariduP Contributor @cheeba76How do you install Facebook on your TV? ... Report cheeba76 I connected my TV to my Orange live box with a cable and I went to Smart inter@ctive TV ????
... Report cheeba76 I connected my TV to my Orange live box with a cable and I went to Smart inter@ctive TV ????