Conditional formatting for deadlines Google Sheets

Hello,

I am new to this forum and a novice with functions. After several searches on the internet, I have not been able to find a solution to my problem. I have therefore registered on this forum to benefit from your help.

I want to use conditional formatting to easily visualize my due dates.

Explanation:
I have entered dates in a column with the due date initially set to 30 days and then to 15 days.
I want dates approaching the 30-day deadline to be, for example, blue, and those with a 15-day deadline to turn red.
My issue is that I use this type of formula =AND($L3<>"";$L3>=TODAY();$L3<TODAY()+30) which allows me to highlight all dates within 30 days in red, but when a date reaches 15 days, no color change appears.

Thank you in advance.

2 answers

  1. Hello,
    An example of your file would be welcome.
    To send a file,
    Make sure there are NO CONFIDENTIAL DATA
    you need to go through an attachment site like cjoint.com

    Go to this site: https://www.cjoint.com/
    Click on browse,
    Find your file,
    click on open,
    Click on "Create the cjoint link",
    Copy the link,
    Come back here and paste it in a reply...
    Best regards
    0