Create a pivot table using the Excel app on Android tablet
Hello,
I'm reaching out because I can't figure out how to create a pivot table using the Excel app on my Android tablet.
I'm connected to Office through a license from my university.
I feel like this option isn't available on the Android version of Excel...?
Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 9.4
I'm reaching out because I can't figure out how to create a pivot table using the Excel app on my Android tablet.
I'm connected to Office through a license from my university.
I feel like this option isn't available on the Android version of Excel...?
Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 9.4
2 answers
-
ContributorTablet applications never have all the features of the desktop software.
The web pages dedicated to these applications usually specify what is missing.
Your impression is therefore well-founded!
--
Retirement is great! Especially in the West Indies...
Raymond (INSA, AFPA) -
ContributorHello,
It’s quite possible that he will be absent.
There is the option to use Excel online. Personally, I couldn't manage with 2 Android browsers; it always tries to switch to the app, even though it's uninstalled.
Maybe it’s a lead to explore.
Eric
--
By continually trying, we eventually succeed.
So the more it fails, the more chances we have for it to work. (the Shadoks)
In addition to the thank you (yes, yes, it happens!!!), please remember to mark it as resolved. Thank you.-
-
@Virginie
Virginie,
You can install WPS Office. This application has an Excel with a pivot table and it is free.
-