Using software created with Visual Basic 6 on Android

Hello everyone,

For my PPE project, I need to code an application for an Android phone or tablet. I already know how to code with Visual Basic 6, as it is a very simple language. I already know how to create the software I want to make in VB6 (nothing very complicated, just a graphical interface). I have done a lot of research, and I know that you can use Eclipse to easily get a graphical interface, but I can't learn Java before submitting my assignment. My question is the following:

Can we use a software created with VB6 on an Android phone?

Thank you very much for your help! :)

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    If you are a developer, you shouldn't have too much trouble reading information in English:
    http://www.ehow.com/info_12185635_can-make-android-apps-visual-basic.html
    Or searching on Google...
    https://www.google.fr/#q=vb6+android
    0
    1. And otherwise, why did you start making an application for Android in Visual Basic if what was requested was to make an Android application?
      0
    2. I have prepared the general idea, but I can only do it in VB. Thank you for your response, I will take a look at that. But know that I searched for a very long time on Google :/
      0
    3. Before having a brilliant idea, you need to check whether it is feasible within the timeframe allotted for your project.
      0