Wish Smartwatch Melpaysagiste - Last answer on 1 sept. 2019 3 answers Hello, I just bought a watch on Wish but unfortunately, the manual is not in French. Who could help me? Thank you very much. Show more Related links: user manual in French Setting up Smart bracelet Wee Plug SB 18 Bracelet SB7 Smartwatch sb7+ watch SB7+ Smart Bracelet 3 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 3 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Ytrap Hello, I recommend that you use the Google Translate app! - Open the app - Choose the language (The one you want to translate) - Click on the little camera - And take a picture of the manual. Hoping this will help you! Answer 2 / 3 ... Report Melpaysagiste Thank you very much, I succeeded. ... Report Ytrap No worries, have a good evening! :D Answer 3 / 3 ... Report Melpaysagiste Thank you for your response, I will try. ... Report Ytrap Keep me updated, I'm available! Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 3 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Ytrap Hello, I recommend that you use the Google Translate app! - Open the app - Choose the language (The one you want to translate) - Click on the little camera - And take a picture of the manual. Hoping this will help you!
Answer 2 / 3 ... Report Melpaysagiste Thank you very much, I succeeded. ... Report Ytrap No worries, have a good evening! :D
Answer 3 / 3 ... Report Melpaysagiste Thank you for your response, I will try. ... Report Ytrap Keep me updated, I'm available!