Bbox Connection History

Closed
Hello,

I have a Bbox 4K and I would like to know if restarting the modem (using the "switch" at the back of the box) would erase the entire internet connection history. For example, if my computer was connected to the internet, the Box would have recorded this connection in the connection history, but if I restart the modem, will this connection be erased?

That's all, thank you very much!

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    The history will not be erased. It is stored in real time.
    0
    1. It is written on a Bbox FAQ: "Note that each reboot of the modem erases these connection logs." What does that mean?
      0
    2. I am going to explain my problem; I logged into my console this morning at 10:15 AM to play an online game, but I am not allowed to, knowing my parents, they are capable of checking the connection history to punish me.
      That's why I am asking you this question.
      0
    3. And I don't know the code to log into the customer account.
      0