Disable automatic shutdown
Solved
Hello,
Disable auto power off
After a few hours of operation, my new Samsung 49” LED TV turns off automatically. Before shutting down, a window opens to cancel the shutdown and you have to press the OK button on the remote. However, I don’t know which button functions as OK. Furthermore, I would like to disable this automatic shutdown, but the explanations in the manual are too complicated for me. Can you help me? Thank you in advance. David
Disable auto power off
After a few hours of operation, my new Samsung 49” LED TV turns off automatically. Before shutting down, a window opens to cancel the shutdown and you have to press the OK button on the remote. However, I don’t know which button functions as OK. Furthermore, I would like to disable this automatic shutdown, but the explanations in the manual are too complicated for me. Can you help me? Thank you in advance. David
3 answers
-
ModeratorPress the "Home" button, then the "gear" icon. Settings > General > System Manager > Time > Sleep
You can use this feature to automatically turn off the television after a predefined period. The Sleep option can be set to a maximum of 180 minutes for the automatic shutdown of the television.
See page 115 of this manual:
https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201901/20190102115403583/FRA_KM2DVBEUN-3.0.2_181205.0.pdf
--
I call a spade a spade *
*in French in the text