SMS: status: 65536
-
Hello,
When I send a text message to someone, it says in the sending info "status: 65536"
What does this mean, this person is not receiving the message (even though I marked "delivered")
This code does not appear on all the messages sent
Thank you
Configuration: Windows 7
Intel Core i7 2700K Clocked at 3.50 GHz
ASUS P8Z77-M
8 GB DDR3, 802.41 MHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
500 GB WDC HDD
When I send a text message to someone, it says in the sending info "status: 65536"
What does this mean, this person is not receiving the message (even though I marked "delivered")
This code does not appear on all the messages sent
Thank you
Configuration: Windows 7
Intel Core i7 2700K Clocked at 3.50 GHz
ASUS P8Z77-M
8 GB DDR3, 802.41 MHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
500 GB WDC HDD
1 answer
-
-
-
@mickimaikiI would say no, but by asking the person you sent it to...
-