Flashlight - Samsung J3

Hello,
I can't find the flashlight on my mobile phone, what should I do?
Thank you for letting me know.

Configuration: Android / Chrome 66.0.3359.158

5 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the notification bar.
    Among the icons that appear, you will find the one for the lamp.
    27
    1. I see the icon but it is disabled.
      0
  2. Moderator
    Hello,

    You should normally find the flashlight in the notification bar of your phone.

    --
    Best regards ☆ HelpiOS
    We do our best to help you.
    4
    1. I couldn't find it, it's a
      SM -J320 FN 2016.
      0
    2. Moderator
      See if you can customize this menu by adding additional options. Also, check that the flashlight is not in your widgets.

      If the flashlight is still not found, you can download an app from the Google Play Store.
      0
  3. Hello

    Press and hold your home screen. You will see options appear, including widget. Tap on it. Look for your flashlight widget. Press and hold it, then drag it to your home screen.
    3
    1. I press on the home screen and nothing shows up, too bad
      I will manage without it anyway, I'm going to change my phone
      thank you
      best regards
      0
      1. re hello

        if you KEEP your finger pressed on the screen do you say that nothing happens? it's still written in your manual. Then you say you can't find the flashlight anymore? at the top of your screen swipe down and you should see the icons including wifi etc but not all of them so there you swipe right or left to see the rest.
        0