Hello, I think it's to increase or decrease the volume to see... (Supposition).
Does this icon react to touch?
Thank you for responding, please...
_Ritchi_
Author
Hello,
This icon does nothing when I select it. When I swipe down from the top of the screen, I access the WiFi, Sound, Bluetooth, Offline Mode icons, ... but none of the icons look like my mysterious icon...
As for the volume, whether I increase or decrease it, the icon always looks the same.
The answer lies elsewhere.
Ritchi
Judge_DT
Moderator
Hello,
This is the (new) icon that appears when "data economy" is activated, it symbolizes the status of data consumption, and it can be managed in "Settings" -> "Connection" -> "Data Usage" ;-)
-- ~ To know how to listen is to possess, besides oneself, the minds of others... said Leonardo da Vinci. ~ “The art of writing is primarily to make oneself understood” — Eugène Delacroix.
_Ritchi_
Author
Hello
Congratulations and Thank you: a mystery solved!!!!