GPS with tunnel avoidance option

Hello,
I'm looking for a GPS with the option to avoid tunnels
thank you in advance

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 59.0.3071.115

6 answers

  1. I don't understand why this option is not available on GPS devices
    you can do everything with a GPS ... but not this (and this is not about the money, but about someone's health)
    13
    1. a GPS can avoid them (like for trucks)........
      but which one??
      if I could know that, it would take a thorn out of my side
      4
      1. Hello, there's Here We Go. I've been using it for quite a while, and since I'm claustrophobic, you won't have any tunnels with it.
        1
    2. Hello

      well, you just have to get a GPS for trucks like this one for example..

      https://www.tomtom.com/fr_fr/drive/truck/?category=produits

      check the specifications and read the manual available on the site and you will see if it suits you because you can set the length, width, height, etc. ...of the vehicle
      1
    3. hi

      I’ll take a closer look at that

      thanks, buddy
      1
      1. I have one for the use of the caravan.
        0
    4. Hello,

      And how do you get by while avoiding tunnels?

      --
      Quote from Georges Courteline:
      To appear as a fool in the eyes of an idiot is a pleasure of the finest gourmet. This is just a signature and not a personal attack.
      -1
      1. Hello,
        by avoiding them (taking a detour and taking another route)... just like with tolls...
        you don't understand my question and I don't understand your answer...
        0
    5. In certain situations, it is impossible to avoid them.

      --
      -1