Full screen streaming ... Save Report Rw_stan - Last answer on 8 janv. 2017 2 answers Hello, I can no longer make a video full screen when I'm watching streaming videos. For example, on the live tv site, the "full screen" icon at the bottom right does not appear.. Thank you for your responses. Show more Related links: fullscreen not possible on streaming videos Video streaming playback issue in IE/Firefox I can no longer stream movies. How to remove a blue outline on the visited page? tablet startup issue stuck on android screen Uptobox and Uptostream 2 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Rw_stan Author I've already tried, but it puts the page in full screen instead of the video.. I'm using Google Chrome and my PC is quite new.. Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Jimpix Hello, Try pressing F11. Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 2 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Rw_stan Author I've already tried, but it puts the page in full screen instead of the video.. I'm using Google Chrome and my PC is quite new..