Surabaya

Solved
Good evening,
there may already be a thread on this subject, but I haven't been able to get rid of the message Surabaya in my birthday that appears before the actual opening of my Windows 7. I have used AdwCleaner and PC Cleaner but the "thing" is still there.
Thank you

17 answers

  1. Moderator
    I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
    0
    1. Thank you for this promptness, I will follow these recommendations.
      0
      1. Hello,
        it took me a while to come back because the process is long, I was always having to postpone.
        But actually the scan gets stuck systematically at 212 infected files while the progress bar "scan in progress" is at about 60% and the fields are black.
        While browsing a bit on the PC, I also see some scr files.
        0
        1. Here it is done, it found a Heuristic Trojan...
          When I did that, I need to start over, at Nod 32? Restart: I went too fast, it found other dangerous beasts. I rushed because I felt, on one hand, that it was rebooting in a loop and on the other hand, the Surabaya was still there on the Windows restart.
          0
          1. Moderator
            I'm not sure I fully understand the message

            Windows is not working anymore?
            or do you still have control?

            or did you simply just delete everything on NOD32 and you can't provide the report?
            0
        2. No, it’s just that Nod 32 never completed its process. In the meantime, you told me to run Kaspersky, which extracted a wheelbarrow of infected items; now that it’s done, I guess I need to pick up where I left off with Nod 32.
          0
          1. Moderator
            Well, if Kaspersky isn't doing the job.
            I think the best thing is not to insist and format.

            What do you think?
            0
        3. Formatting does not worry me more than that, I would just like you to confirm whether Kaspersky should have also removed Surabaya or not. You know I understand quickly, but it takes me a long time to explain. I am not necessarily familiar with these antiviruses and others.

          In parallel, I opened a topic for an external hard drive; I would like to know if Kaspersky can clean it. It doesn't seem to take it into account.

          Sorry if I mix the two; I saw that you recommended a FRST for him.
          0
          1. Moderator
            Okay, first we need to see what Kaspersky does.
            Once it has cleaned it up.
            You should run a scan again to see if it finds any malicious elements again.
            0
        4. I can already tell you that he has caught a multitude of those kinds of elements, and my PC is faster, but Surabaya awaits me at every startup.
          I can go over it again, it seems much more efficient than a piece of junk that I paid for out of despair.
          0
          1. Moderator
            Spyhunter ?

            Go through it and:

            Follow the FRST tutorial. ( take your time to read carefully - everything is well explained ).

            Download and run the FRST scan, 3 FRST reports will be generated:
            • FRST.txt
            • Shortcut.txt
            • Additionnal.txt


            Send these 3 reports to the website http://pjjoint.malekal.com/ and in return provide the 3 pjjoint links that lead to the reports here in a new response so we can review them.

            --
            Please press a key to continue the disinfection...
            0
            1. Good evening,
              have I forgotten a step?
              0
              1. Moderator
                I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
                0
                1. Good evening, thank you and thanks again, I may be going a bit fast but Sura was no longer there... on restart.
                  Here is my message:

                  Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x86) Version: 07-12-2016 results
                  Executed by bereval (13-12-2016 21:20:08) Run:1
                  Executed from C:\Users\bereval\Desktop
                  Loaded profiles: bereval (Available profiles: bereval)
                  Boot mode: Normal

                  ==============================================

                  fixlist content:
                  CreateRestorePoint:
                  CloseProcesses:
                  HKLM\...\Winlogon: [LegalNoticeCaption] 81u3f4nt45y - 24.01.2007 - Surabaya
                  HKLM\...\Winlogon: [LegalNoticeText] Surabaya in my birthday
                  Don't kill me, I'm just sending a message from your computer
                  Thank you for accompanying me even if it was only for a moment, but it means a lot to me
                  Forgive me if the happiness I ask for is a friend for life
                  I should have understood that my presence is not by your side, just a daydream in regret
                  For the lover I will never have 3r1k1m0
                  Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\Yahoo! Powered nerid.job => Wscript.exe C:\ProgramData\{5F759A16-D537-10D0-53F1-8E92C9B3055C}\tema.txt <==== ATTENTION
                  C:\ProgramData\{5F759A16-D537-10D0-53F1-8E92C9B3055C}
                  Hosts:
                  EmptyTemp:
                  RemoveProxy:
                  CreateRestorePoint:
                  Reboot:

                  The restore point was created successfully.
                  Processes closed successfully.
                  HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\\LegalNoticeCaption => value restored successfully
                  HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\\LegalNoticeText => value restored successfully
                  Don't kill me, I'm just sending a message from your computer => Error: No automatic fix found for this item.
                  Thank you for accompanying me even if it was only for a moment, but it means a lot to me => Error: No automatic fix found for this item.
                  Forgive me if the happiness I ask for is a friend for life => Error: No automatic fix found for this item.
                  I should have understood that my presence is not by your side, just a daydream in regret => Error: No automatic fix found for this item.
                  For the lover I will never have 3r1k1m0 => Error: No automatic fix found for this item.
                  C:\Windows\Tasks\Yahoo! Powered nerid.job => not found.
                  C:\ProgramData\{5F759A16-D537-10D0-53F1-8E92C9B3055C} => moved successfully
                  C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts => moved successfully
                  Hosts restored successfully.

                  ========= RemoveProxy: =========

                  HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections\\DefaultConnectionSettings => value deleted successfully
                  HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections\\SavedLegacySettings => value deleted successfully
                  HKU\S-1-5-21-2427045892-3272651333-2906743465-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections\\DefaultConnectionSettings => value deleted successfully
                  HKU\S-1-5-21-2427045892-3272651333-2906743465-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Connections\\SavedLegacySettings => value deleted successfully

                  ========= End of RemoveProxy: =========

                  The restore point was created successfully.

                  =========== EmptyTemp: ==========

                  BITS transfer queue => 12582912 B
                  DOMStore, IE Recovery, AppCache, Feeds Cache, Thumbcache, IconCache => 175926527 B
                  Java, Flash, Steam htmlcache => 0 B
                  Windows/system/drivers => 45401800 B
                  Edge => 0 B
                  Chrome => 482988903 B
                  Firefox => 5942754 B
                  Opera => 644096 B

                  Temp, IE cache, history, cookies, recent:
                  Users => 0 B
                  Default => 0 B
                  Public => 0 B
                  ProgramData => 0 B
                  systemprofile => 29588036 B
                  LocalService => 66228 B
                  NetworkService => 66868 B
                  bereval => 968607178 B

                  RecycleBin => 0 B
                  EmptyTemp: => 1.6 GB of temporary data deleted.

                  ================================

                  The system had to restart.

                  End of Fixlog 21:23:08

                  0
                  1. Moderator
                    Here you go, finish the rest.
                    It seems tedious to disinfect that one :)

                    --
                    Please press any key to continue the disinfection...
                    0
                    1. Apparently, I had forgotten to say a big thank you in the end. Everything has finally worked out and got rid of the problems.
                      0
                      1. Moderator
                        No worries :)

                        Well, it's a bit late, but for security reasons, you should have changed your passwords.

                        --
                        Please press a key to continue the disinfection...
                        0
                        1. Alright, but passwords for what, for everything? In any case, having appreciated this life-saving help, I'm trying to run a Kaspersky scan on a laptop of someone I know because it looks particularly attacked, but nothing seems to launch, the downloads aren't working. Well, there's no Surabamachin here, but it clearly needs a major clean-up.
                          0