Radio clock date time adjustment issue

Hello
I have a small problem with the date and time on my RV-1188t car radio. It doesn't stay set, every time I start my car I find it changed
Thank you in advance

3 answers

  1. Hi

    Have you connected the car radio cables properly? There is a yellow wire with a terminal connected to itself, and on the red wire, there is a small wire with a terminal. Disconnect the yellow wire from itself, use the one that goes to the car radio, and connect it to the small red wire with the terminal.

    The memory is activated.
    3
    1. Thank you, letotof, I've seen that. Thanks a lot.
      0
  2. Hello Mr. Letotof
    I tried your solution but it doesn't work, it's the same problem anyway, thank you very much.
    1
    1. hi abr104
      can you let us know if you were able to solve the problem with the solution proposed by letotof
      thanks
      0
      1. Sorry Medamine, but I haven't tried it with Mr. Letotof's solution yet.
        0