Compatibility

Solved
Hello. I decided to change my graphics card, but my new graphics card is not compatible with my motherboard. Not being very knowledgeable, I would like to know which model is compatible with my motherboard (Pegatron 2AB6 I believe). I have a budget of about 80-90 euros. (my new graphics card is an MSI Nvidia N730-4GD3V2.
Thank you very much.

3 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    my motherboard (Pegatron 2AB6 I believe)

    so you have an HP PC

    unfortunately, this brand often restricts its motherboard BIOS, which only accepts components validated by the brand, read about the "White List" topic in this article:
    upgrading-your-pc

    it's therefore quite difficult for us to tell you what will work or not

    I advise you to contact HP customer service to find out which graphics card will be accepted
    1
    1. Thank you, but I must have expressed myself poorly because I am looking for a graphics card that is compatible with my motherboard, not the other way around.
      Thank you.
      0
      1. Yes, your new graphics card is compatible with your current motherboard.
        0
      2. @breault97No, exactly^^ it's not working and we can hear some "beeps".
        0