Keyboard Symbols

Solved/Closed
Hello, I saw that you can create symbols with the Alt key + a number, but the issue is that it only produces squares. Could you please give me some combinations?

33 answers

  1. Hello
    I see that you are all looking for symbols with ALT... well, almost all of you...
    As Momo says, you're trying to find combinations, examples:

    © = alt + 0169
    ™ = alt + 0153
    ® = alt + 0174
    • = alt + 0149
    — = alt + 0151
    – = alt + 0150
    £ = alt + 0163
    € = alt + 0128
    ¢ = alt + 0162
    ½ = alt + 0189
    ê = alt + 0234
    ü = alt + 0252
    ☺ = alt + 1
    ♥ = alt + 3
    ♦ = alt + 4
    ♣ = alt + 5
    ♠ = alt + 6
    • = alt + 7
    ◘ = alt + 8
    ☼ = alt + 1 + 5
    ♫ = alt + 1 + 4
    ō = alt + 333
    舵 = alt + 33333
    ї = alt + 1111
    Þ = alt + 222
    궜 = alt + 44444
    ¤ = alt + 0164
    ª = alt + 0170
    ¦ = alt + 0166
    § = alt + 0167
    œ = alt + 0156
    Ł = alt + 0321

    These are just the ones I know... I hope I helped...
    853
    1. Give me the last one (alt+0321) makes an A. The sign alt+1+5 does not work and gives me this sign ¤, the sign alt+1+4 does not work
      Alt + (1
      3
      4
      5
      6
      8 does not work either, why)
      And the sign alt+333 does not work either and gives me an M.
      0
    2. Thank you very much, you have helped me a lot, goodbye.
      0
    3. I have a laptop, so I don't have a number pad, and to type a number I use the numbers on top (1=& / 2=é ...)
      And your combinations don't work?
      Any help?
      0
    4. Hello,
      I would like to know how to write the percentage (0/0) with small zeros.
      0
    5. It works, I really thank you Helen95 :) .
      Have a good day everyone! ?
      0