Fill a combo box on an Excel sheet

Solved
Hello,

I inserted a combo box on an Excel sheet and would like to fill it with data from my Excel sheet.

For your information:
ComboBox1
the data is in the range AC21:AC25
I don't have a userform because everything happens directly on my Excel sheet named studies

Any ideas, please?

Thank you in advance

TS

1 answer

  1. select the combobox
    right-click --> format control --> double-click on the squares corresponding to input range and linked cell.

    --
    0
    1. Hello thev,

      I didn't understand the "double click on the squares corresponding to the input range and linked cell"...
      0
    2. @thesentryThese are the colored squares located to the right of the input range and linked cell entry box.
      0
    3. I'm sorry, but I don't see at all what you're talking about.
      0
    4. @thesentryMy apologies. I was in the drop-down list of form controls. In fact, you selected a drop-down list of ActiveX controls.
      In this case, you need to click on properties and enter AC21:AC25 in ListFillRange.
      0
    5. Great, it works! Thank you! :-)
      0