My graphics card is "hidden" (code 45)

Hello,
I bought an ASUS ROG G20: https://www.cdiscount.com/destockage/destockage-informatique/ordinateur/l-1250505.html
However, I can't activate my Nvidia https://prnt.sc/abvjvl I tried installing the drivers but it says "no compatible hardware"
I've checked a lot of forums to try various solutions but none of them work.
I need help :/
Best regards

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    Well, the card is present in the manager but not activated.
    Right-clicking on GTX 760 what are the options (activate??).
    Check properties to see if the device works.
    Make all Windows updates.

    See you later!
    0
    1. Hello,

      On my card I can:
      -Update the driver
      -Uninstall
      -Search for hardware changes
      -Properties

      I cannot enable the card
      ++
      0
  2. Hello

    If the card is disabled, it doesn't work, SO it is impossible to have an image on the screen, SO you have connected the screen to the video output integrated into the motherboard, SO the main card is disabled, SO it’s normal.........
    You need to connect the screen to the GTX760 graphics card.
    0
    1. Hello,

      Okay, I will try, thank you

      ++
      0
    2. @Mathou555Hello,

      Well spotted Flogger, it's so simple that I didn't even think of it.
      0
    3. Hello again,

      When I plug the HDMI into the graphics card, I no longer have a screen.
      0
    4. And DVI? Or VGA?
      0
    5. HDMI
      0