Update android version

Solved
Hello,
I just got a MPDCB tablet android 4.1.1, I can't download apps, I think it's because of the version. Is it possible to update to a newer version?
Thank you

--
Computing is like mushrooms, you have to search to find.
If I'm here, it's because I haven't found.

2 answers

  1. hello
    cheap tablet, low-end, from a little-known brand...
    you'll have to wait for the developers to provide an update
    which is not guaranteed!
    however, the playstore should work, :4.4.1 isn't that old
    you just need to update the playstore to have it in a version compatible with the installed android version.
    or else you have this one: (€60)
    https://www.pearl.fr/article/KT6285/tablette-android-7-android-4-2-dual-core-multipix-mpx2
    and of course, others from all brands, at all prices!
    0
    1. Thank you for the reply, I think I'm going to buy one, it's the best, thanks

      --
      Computing is like mushrooms, to find them you have to look.
      I'm here because I haven't found any.
      0