Copy text from one sheet to another without 0 when empty

Solved


Hello,
Here I want to copy text from one sheet to another, and when I change the text on sheet 1, it changes on sheet 2 (all this across multiple cells...)

The problem is I did a paste with link... my text is there, but also zeros corresponding to the empty cells in sheet one.

I'm going crazy! SOS

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    It's normal because in sheet 2 you have formulas. So formulas = that lead to nothing result in 0.

    To avoid the 0s, simply uncheck the option "Show a zero in cells that have a null value."

    You can find it in the advanced options, sheet display options.

    Now, I don't know if your way of doing things is the best, but that's another question! ;)

    m@rina

    --
    I am Charlie
    2
    1. Hello and thank you Marina,
      so problem, I'm using Excel Mac 2011 and I can't find....Advanced OPTIONS! sorry
      Otherwise, do you have a simpler solution?
      Thanks a lot for your help, I'm such a fool.
      0
    2. .
      0
    3. Moderator
      It's hard to find a simpler solution than unchecking a simple option!
      I don't know Mac, but you must have the hidden options somewhere.
      0
    4. @m@rinaI just found it!!!!!!
      Oh thank you Marina!!!!!!!!! Oh thank you Master Marina!
      Have a great weekend!
      0
    5. Moderator
      Ah !... I knew you would find it! Have a good weekend too :)
      0