The graphics card does not meet the minimum required specifications

Hi, I just installed PES 2013 and everything is in order, etc. Once I launch the game, a message appears saying: the video card does not meet the minimum requirements (GPU: VRAM 128 MB), and when I click ignore, the game only lasts a few minutes and then shows: PES 2013 has stopped working...
Is there a way to solve the problem by updating something or downloading software?
Thank you in advance!

4 answers

  1. check on the game how much video RAM it needs 128 MB seems quite low
    your computer must be a bit old

    --
    not everyone is a genius but we're working on it
    0
    1. There's an issue here, I think. I'm checking the properties of the graphics card and there's this:
      Total available graphics memory: 256 MB
      Dedicated video memory: 0 MB
      System video memory: 0 MB
      Shared system memory: 256 MB
      0
    2. and how much does he need for the game?
      0
    3. 128MB according to the alert message..
      0
    4. I had read that it needs 128 MB, but according to what you wrote, it's the system that provides the video RAM.

      For example, I have 1 GB of video RAM and 4 GB of RAM.
      0
  2. What am I doing here .. ? :(
    0
    1. Well, you forget the game for example, or you find a compatible video card; it depends on your motherboard ports, either Express or AGP.
      0
  3. How to find a compatible graphics card?
    0
    1. sandra lite
      will tell you everything

      --
      not everyone is a genius, but we're working on it
      google is your friend, don't forget it!
      0