My PS2 does not detect my memory card.

Hello, I wanted to save my game and the game crashed, I had to turn off the PS2 and now my console can no longer find my memory card
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 8.0

6 answers

  1. Hello, I have almost the same issue except that for me it's the opposite. I'll explain
    I can access the inside of the memory stick but I can't save my parts. How can I fix this problem?
    18
    1. I'm like you. I ordered a 64 MB memory card, my Play detects it but I can't save.

      PS: Do you have the platinum?
      0
    2. Exactly the same!!

      -1
  2. dead card or something else...
    3
    1. but it's not possible, it detects it but doesn't open when I want to access the memory card, it automatically goes back
      PS: when I play GTA, my game loads without issue but I can't access the details of the memory card.
      3
      1. no, it doesn't work, I've already tried.
        1
        1. J'ai acheté la PS2 Slim d'occasion qui n'a été utilisée qu'une fois et elle ne détecte aucun emplacement que ce soit carte mémoire ou USB.
          0