I take photos in JPEG; I have the XN Nieuw programs to compress or transform... PowerPoint cannot capture these files to make a slideshow... So how do I create slideshows and be able to send them via Outlook Express??? Thanks in advance.
Hello everyone, I need help. I made a slideshow with music, but when I send it to a friend, he can’t hear the music. Please help me, I don't understand anything. At my place, it works, but at his, it doesn't.
amopig
Hi everyone I've created a slideshow with music and photos, so its size is about 21 MB how could I send it as it is too heavy do you know of a free compression software thank you in advance
PAB
Hello everyone! I would like to know if we can display the slide directly in the message without the recipient having to open it as an attachment! Thank you!
cooky
I also use PowerPoint and I would like to know how to create a slideshow. P.S.: I'm not very skilled with computers, so if you have explanations on how to do it, please explain it to me using simple terms and not too technical language. Best regards.
fou2dodie
Well, it's simple. You use PowerPoint as usual by inserting your photos through Insert>Picture>From File... Then you do Save As... and you select below where you enter the name of your file File Type: PowerPoint Presentation (*.pps)
Note that I'm not a computer whiz that PowerPoint is office software!! No need to be a computer scientist to use it (just so you know, we study PowerPoint in vocational training) There you go! It's that simple!!!!! Good luck
LMCT
I've hit rock bottom now I'm digging
nina
It's true that it's all simple; Except! That it doesn't work when you want to send it to someone... And worse if you don't put music to it! It's certain that it's just a matter of checking the right box; But which one?
mimi
nina maybe you went about it the wrong way
Minou
Do you know a website that explains well and simply how to create a PPS slideshow with images and music? Thank you in advance for your answers Have a nice day! Minou
chouchou
I found it very easy with Photorecit 3.
salma
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
catiset
Hello I created several slide files + music in pps format that play very well on my computer but if I want to send them either by Outlook or by Orange Wanadoo the message is <bold>well "sent" but it doesn't arrive </bold> I have Windows XP 2000 SE 2nd edition Outlook 2003 Thank you for your help
germain
I can send PowerPoint slides via Outlook, but it's not possible with WAV music files, even though I receive large ones. How do they manage to send them?
touti
Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas aider avec cela.
josy
Hello, when you save your PPS, a window opens and at the bottom it says "file type"; in that place you must select "power point presentation" so that the slideshow will open directly I hope I was clear enough have a good PPS josy
nina
Thank you Josy! I'm going to try... Good evening everyone.
Bonjour, je suis nouvelle et je viens juste d'avoir internet. J'aimerais savoir le meilleur site pour faire des diaporamas personnalisés, merci d'avance (puis les mettre sur notre blog).
gbaudouin
Hello, For my part, I use: My Photo Slide Show Personal Edition v 1.11.154 My Photo Slide Show is a photo slideshow creation tool that creates an executable. The recipient does not need to have the software. It is available at www.telecharger.com Size: 1.65 OS: Windows NT/95/98/2000/ME/XP License: free Listed in Summary >> Multimedia >> Albums and viewers.
chatnia
Hello, I made a slide on PowerPoint 2007 and when I send it, the person has to download the viewer. My question is, can I send it without the person having to download this program, what should I do? Thank you for your help!!
chat_teigne
Moderator
Hello André,
Normally, PowerPoint accepts JPEGs... it's weird! :( In PowerPoint, did you go to "Insert," "Pictures," "From File"? Well, I don't know this software very well, but I've never had any problems inserting JPEGs into it...
claude ray
Contributor
Hello André, hello chat_teigne, You want to send your complete slideshow via Outlook Express. You will certainly need to split your sending into several attachments because it seems to me that Outlook does not accept large files. Personally, I created my slideshow myself in HTML using programs I retrieved from the internet and modified.
Claude
lasserre
Photo Slide Show you can help me with this software Photo Slide Show.
Sérala
Hello, I’m not sure if anyone will be able to help me, but I have a problem. I created a slideshow for my forum. This slideshow is a small recap of a meeting we had at the end of August. It includes 35 slides with photos and text. I also included 5 songs from our favorite singer. This slideshow is finished. I changed the MP3 files to Wav. Everything seems correct, but when I send it either on the forum or via email, my friends do not receive the music... I found a way to send it despite its size using Gmail, but nothing works, the music does not come through... Moreover, I'm not very good with anything technical. Can someone please help me...
aideur
I recommend this site to you, you will find everything you are looking for http://webbusness.blogspot.com/
acrylique
Thank you very much, Josy, for your explanation; it saved my life! (Well, maybe not, but sometimes we get stuck because of super simple things, long live the forums! Thanks to those who respond!)