Buying a Bluetooth speaker?

Solved

2 answers

  1. Hi,

    With or without battery?
    What are the maximum desired dimensions?
    0
    1. With battery
      I don't know the size, it needs to remain practical, not too big.
      0
    2. 0
    3. I’m not very smart about speakers, what's the difference between mono and stereo??
      And it's mainly the volume of the speaker that I prioritize, so which one is better?
      0
    4. Mono = A speaker that outputs sound
      Stereo = Two speakers that output sound
      The further apart the speakers are, the better the sound quality will be.
      The larger the speaker is, the better the bass will be.
      0
    5. So what would you recommend for me?
      What I want is a speaker with a good volume that goes up well.
      0
  2. Hello Sliman50

    for good sound, I suggest below a magnificent wireless speaker, quite heavy but not bulky, in fact, it powers a room of over 20m² with crystal-clear sound and deep bass, 5 speakers, 2 tweeters, two mids, a bass of 13 or 16cm inside ;-) 150 watts pure, the bluetooth works wonderfully, and there’s also an additional jack connection. The blue LED = bluetooth, green = jack, in standby = red LED, and it turns off by itself after 15 minutes without music or anything else, with a remote control of course


    http://www.google.fr/...

    http://www.comparer.fr/enceintes_pc_multimedia/carrefour/dks_999/review/#tabs

    at my place

    http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/498793DSCN4468.jpg

    http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/279229DSCN4501.jpg

    http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/826227Capture.png

    @ later

    francky

    "I am capable of the best and the worst, but it is in the worst that I am the best"
    (by Coluche)
    0
    1. Hello Frankyelodie,

      I have the same speaker (DkS 999), I’m very happy with it but a few days ago a white light appeared and I can no longer connect with any of my devices (mobile, laptop, etc.). Could you help me? There’s no user manual.

      Thank you in advance for your help.

      Have a good day,
      0
    2. Contributor
      Hi, it's me Franckyelodie, I changed my username ^_^

      Have you tried using a jack cable to see if it works with that? Try it on your PC or phone or tablet, then we'll look into the wireless connection ;-)

      Francky
      0
    3. Hello Francky the cool,

      Thank you for your reply, I tried with a jack cable but still nothing. White light instead of the green one (on the jacks).

      Thank you in advance for your valuable help,
      0
    4. Contributor
      Have you tried to keep pressing the button until the light turns blue or something else?

      IF NOT, I'm afraid there might be a more serious problem than expected, because mine has never had a white light. With the remote control, I choose Bluetooth (blue LED) or AUX (green LED) on the mesh grille part of the speakers.
      0