Astra Positioning in Morocco mohamedlachgar - Last answer on 21 nov. 2013 1 answer Hello. I am in Morocco, specifically in Agadir (30° 25' North 9° 36' West). Please, I want to know how to find the horizontal and vertical degrees of a satellite dish to receive Astra (19.2 degrees)? Thank you. Show more Related links: alignment and settings on Hot Bird 13°E What are the best LNBs for Nilesat? Which transponder for Astra? Setting for Astra 19.2 reception Longitude Nilsat in Morocco Nilesat transponder frequency 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. blux Moderator Hello, a Google search will give you the solution... See you later, blux " idiots dare everything.That's how we recognize them" mohamedlachgar Author I searched well before posting the topic... but I didn't find any useful answers. Thank you. blux Moderator 30 seconds later: https://satlex.net/fr/azel_calc-params.html?satlo=19.2&user_satlo=&user_satlo_dir=E&location=30.50%2C-9.66&la=30.50&lo=-9.66&country_code=ma&diam_w=75&diam_h=80 ;-) mohamedlachgar Author Thank you. Thank you very much. Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. blux Moderator Hello, a Google search will give you the solution... See you later, blux " idiots dare everything.That's how we recognize them" mohamedlachgar Author I searched well before posting the topic... but I didn't find any useful answers. Thank you. blux Moderator 30 seconds later: https://satlex.net/fr/azel_calc-params.html?satlo=19.2&user_satlo=&user_satlo_dir=E&location=30.50%2C-9.66&la=30.50&lo=-9.66&country_code=ma&diam_w=75&diam_h=80 ;-) mohamedlachgar Author Thank you. Thank you very much.
mohamedlachgar Author I searched well before posting the topic... but I didn't find any useful answers. Thank you.
blux Moderator 30 seconds later: https://satlex.net/fr/azel_calc-params.html?satlo=19.2&user_satlo=&user_satlo_dir=E&location=30.50%2C-9.66&la=30.50&lo=-9.66&country_code=ma&diam_w=75&diam_h=80 ;-)