Bluestacks: Infinite Loading

Hi!

I have a problem; when I launch Blue stacks, I get an infinite loading screen and I can't do anything on the software!

If someone has solved this problem, that would be great :)

Thanks

29 answers

  1. I found a solution: you will press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select the Task Manager. Then go to the Processes tab and look for the processes that have HD in front of them. Stop those processes and then launch BlueStack.
    34
    1. not all
      0
    2. "Not all" what does it mean?
      0
    3. HI, it still doesn't work for me, I've done everything!
      0
    4. It worked for me, you just have to do what he says
      thank you
      0
    5. Great, but I couldn't find the HD stuff in the task manager, so I stopped all the things called BLUESTACKS, then I restarted Bluestacks, and it worked... (thank you :) .
      1