Just basic help request

Hello, can someone give me information about the software Just BASIC?
How do you export what you have created?
The example files from the software...
We can test them, but how to export them as exe ????
Thank you!
I'm more than a beginner
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

11 answers

  1. Hello everyone, I am creating a game on Just Basic but when I type: #game: and run it, it displays an alert message saying: These handles closed by Just Basic.
    : please add the appropriate CLOSE commands.
    Thus, I cannot continue
    Thank you for coming to my rescue.
    1
    1. <input />
      :end
      0
  2. Hello,

    I am currently working in Just BASIC, and it is simple!

    You can compile (turn into .exe) very easily.

    To compile:

    "RUN">"Make a *.TKN File">"Save"
    Go to the directory where you saved it, create an empty folder, paste the file.tkn, the jbrun101.exe program, and the SSL and DLL files there. Rename jbrun101.exe to the same name as the .tkn file. Execute the .exe file by clicking on it. Normally, it should work!
    0
    1. Sorry, I read it wrong

      The program jbrun101.exe, and the SSL and DLL files are in the Just Basic v1.01 direct folder
      --
      ...
      0
      1. Hello,
        I would like someone to help me create a game on Just Basic.
        0
        1. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas accéder aux sites web.
          0
      2. I'm good, I managed to get through it.
        0
        1. Hello everyone
          you need to put at the end of your program
          close #game
          otherwise it won't work. I hope I answered your question even if it's a bit late!
          good luck with programming.
          0
          1. Go to my forum: "Help with Just Basic programming"

            on the first page of the forum summary

            I will give you your solution!
            0
            1. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas répondre à cette question.
              0
          2. Hello everyone, I have a problem with Just BASIC, I can't find the JB.zip file.
            0
            1. Hi everyone. I have a problem with Just Basic. Here's what I can't figure out: how to change the color.
              Thank you all.
              0
              1. tape
                example: print #draw, "color yellow"
                0
            2. Is anyone interested in starting a small group in just basic?
              0