ACCESS Query and Return Carriage
Hello everyone,
In a query based on a text table, I want to combine two text fields into one.
The content of the second field should not appear after the first, but on a new line.
I can't find how to include a line break in my expression (expression generator).
Thank you in advance
In a query based on a text table, I want to combine two text fields into one.
The content of the second field should not appear after the first, but on a new line.
I can't find how to include a line break in my expression (expression generator).
Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 1.5.0.11
2 answers
-
try Chr(13) & Chr(10) it should work
-
ModeratorHi,
there is a variable for this, it's called VbCrLf...field1 & VbCrLf & field2
--
See you, Blux"Those idiots will try anything. That's how you can recognize them"
-
-
-
@bluxHere is what I was thinking of doing in my query and more specifically in the expression generator:
DESCRIPTION: [DESIGN1]+Car(13)+[LIB_UNITE] -
Moderator@bluxI never use that expression generator thing, but you can try CHAR(13)+CHAR(10), which corresponds to carriage return + line feed...
--
A+ Blux"Stupid people dare to do anything. That's how you recognize them"
-
@bluxI've already tried this solution, but it doesn't work, it shows me a square!!!
-