Disabling automatic date update in Word

Solved
Hello,

Could you please tell me how to disable the automatic date update in letters in Word?
Thank you

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 20.0

1 answer

  1. Hello

    Instead of the DATE field, which can only be updated each time the file is opened, you just need to insert the CreateDate field, which fixes the date to the date of the file's creation.

    Argitxu
    4
    1. Thank you very much - It works!
      0
    2. Old topic, but I'm interested in this solution; simply, where can I find the DATE field? I only have text and nothing appears when I right-click on it. My date also updates automatically, and maybe that's where I will find my answer.
      0
    3. @PsanonymeGo to the date, and press < Alt >< F9 >: you will then see the field code,
      which you can remove if you don't want it. Best regards. 😊
      0