Mini sewing machine

Closed
Hello,
Is there anyone among your members who is interested in sewing? I would like to ask their opinion on the small sewing machines that are currently available in stores.
The goal is to carry out simple sewing tasks requiring straight stitches without any frills. In this case, what do you think of these mini sewing machines and what model would you recommend between 50 and 100 euros maximum?
Thank you very much in advance.

ig>Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0</config>

2 answers

  1. Hello and thank you for this insightful review.
    Do you have any idea of a machine model that is not too ambitious but sufficient for, as you say so well, thicknesses, jeans, etc.........
    See you soon perhaps (I am a former first-hand of a great designer)
    Have a good day.
    4
    1. Moderator
      Re-hello

      Well, now I feel very small compared to your experience, as I have to watch videos on the internet to learn how to do even the simplest sewing :-))

      Regarding your question, I think you can consider a traditional sewing machine, but not necessarily a big brand (to avoid spending a large budget on basic tasks). I'm thinking specifically about this type of machine. I have friends who have confirmed to me that this type of machine works very well for basic tasks. Furthermore, discount stores sometimes offer them at a price that is half of the entry-level models from the big names in household appliances.
      0
    2. @samgunsjovirowBut this machine looks great!
      Moreover, you have used a trick in your response that I’m also trying to do, which is to "hide behind words a link that leads to...". Now it’s my turn to ask you how you achieve that??
      Thanks for everything!!
      See you soon
      0
    3. Moderator
      So to hide a link behind a word, it's quite simple: You need to open a bracket, paste the link right after (without a space). Then after the link, put a space and the word that hides the link and close with a bracket.

      This gives:
       [ https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl here ]
      Remember, there is only one space: between the URL and the word
      0
  2. Moderator
    Hello

    I have already used one of these machines and it is indeed better to stick to simple projects (simple hem, etc.).

    However, you also need to consider the thickness of the fabric: if you want to work on denim or anything else, it is better to use a traditional machine.

    --
    I dont know...Where I go...With my caaaaaaaaaaaar
    0