Uninstall EBP software

Hello,

I want to uninstall EBP software, but every time I try, a message from "Microsoft Windows" tells me "Pervasive lightweight installation has stopped working."

I'm then forced to "Close the program," and there you go, the programs are still there!

How should I proceed to get rid of these applications that I don't need?

Thank you in advance...

Configuration: Windows Vista / Chrome 24.0.1312.52

4 answers

  1. Hello,

    Actually, you need to uninstall the EBP program as well as the Btrieve or Pervasive database engine.
    To do this, go to the control panel and then click on
    “Uninstall a program.” Next, select the EBP program to uninstall as well as “EBP Btrieve or Pervasive.”

    If the problem persists, feel free to contact us at 0811.65.80.20.

    Have a good day,

    Virginie, EBP Customer Relations Service
    1
    1. You should try uninstalling in safe mode.
      0
      1. Thank you for this quick response but unfortunately it doesn't work either.

        0
    2. In that case, do it manually. But it's delicate. You go to the computer, drive C (system), you open the program file and then you delete what bothers you. Then you use CCleaner to clean up

      Be especially careful not to delete just anything.
      0
      1. I'm a bit bored doing it via the command line, because the registry won't be updated, any DLLs won't either, and the hidden files won't be found anywhere either.

        Thank you for your efforts.
        0
    3. Indeed, CCleaner is designed to clean the registry as well. But if you don't want to, well, it's up to you to decide.
      0