Activation code for maps on black ops 2

Solved/Closed
Hello, I just went to pick up Black Ops 2 from Micromania that I had reserved, and I would like to know if the activation codes we received need to be entered on the PS Store before playing the game for the first time?

Configuration: Windows Vista / Chrome 23.0.1271.64

3 answers

  1. Hi,

    if you want to have Nuketown 2025, yes you need to go to the Play Store in the "use codes" section and you will be able to download it.

    look at what we've done to the world, look at what we're leaving to our kids
    22
    1. ok thanks, I have the one from Nuketown 2025 and for the maps (pre-order the limited edition)
      0
    2. For the map DLCs, you will get them for free when they are released.
      0
    3. Aside from the Nuketown 2025 map, I don't know if I have any other maps after pre-ordering...
      I entered my 2 codes
      the 1st one is for Nuketown 2025
      the 2nd one I'm not sure about, after entering it, I looked at what it displayed before clicking on download, and it was a wallpaper for Black Ops 2
      it seems suspicious that that's all there is.
      0
    4. no, it's fine, don't worry :)
      0
    5. What does that mean?

      _______
      Do you have the game too?
      0