"Error Message: Objective" on Pentax device Maya - Last answer on 24 juin 2012 1 answer Hello, When I turn on the Pentax Optio 50L camera, I get a "lens error" message and it switches off What should I do? Thank you Show more Related links: Pentax Optio S50 Camera Issue Pentax Optio E30 digital camera Casio Ex-Z150 Objective Error resolve the objective control error issue How to shoot film with a Pentax K‑-m camera? transfer photos from a Pentax K-S2 to an Android phone 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report audy28 Try to reopen it and be careful not to touch the lens when it opens. Otherwise, check if you have a warranty and return it to the store or to the manufacturer.
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report audy28 Try to reopen it and be careful not to touch the lens when it opens. Otherwise, check if you have a warranty and return it to the store or to the manufacturer.