Unsubscribe x flirt

Solved
Hello,

I would like to unsubscribe from the x flirt site where I registered by mistake.

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    <quote>The present contract is <b>paid</b>. The weekly subscription is €3.99 including VAT, directly deducted from your mobile phone operator's bill and will be renewed every week. The weekly subscription is indivisible. <b>You remain completely free to unsubscribe at any time in the client area of your mobile phone operator.</b> <br /> <br />Any unsubscription will automatically result in the termination of access to our dating service.</quote> <br />-- <br />Never forget that a forum is a public place, BE CAREFUL. @Save the Earth! It's the only planet where we find chocolate!
    13
    1. Moderator
      Hello,

      http://www.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-20885339-desabonnement-xflirt

      Best regards
      --
      Never forget that a forum is a public space, BE CAREFUL. @Save the Earth! It's the only planet where we can find chocolate!
      1
      1. I haven't received an answer to my question and couldn't find a link on their website to unsubscribe. Thank you for your response.
        0
      2. file a complaint with a lawyer or change banks
        0