MacOs disk lost

Fermé
Ismail - 5 janv. 2012 à 14:53
 Utilisateur anonyme - 5 janv. 2012 à 16:05
hello
i have a macbook white 13,inch and i have lost my Cd that came with ...my freeind have a macbook pro .....can i format the hard drive of my mac using his DVD???urgent

A voir également:

5 réponses

Hello,

No. that's not possible. You need a full retail DVD from Apple to do it.
DVD's that came with Mac computers are specifics to the Mac delivered with.

Please : forget the word "urgent" in the forum. We are all volunteers here, and we give answer when we want to do it, and when we can do.

Regards

Indiquez toujours votre CONFIGURATION EXACTE: Modèle de Mac et version de Mac OS !
Francis Sanspseudo - iMac Intel Mac sous OS 10.7 + iMac-G5 sous Mac OS 10.5
oww yaa sorry about that!!!just slept and if i may ,,, i have one more question how can i get another cd for my mac ?
jebreen Messages postés 1602 Date d'inscription mercredi 12 septembre 2007 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 26 septembre 2015 526
5 janv. 2012 à 15:35
Hello, You can find one in the apple store (snowleopard)
https://www.apple.com/shop/mac/mac-accessories/software
or just download lion with appstore (you must check your configuration first)
Regards
from what i know every Cd is specific for the mac that came with no??? so if that's not i can use another mac's cd 'my freind has one just like mine )is that possible ?
Utilisateur anonyme
5 janv. 2012 à 15:35
how can i get another cd for my mac ?

Easy , this one is a full retail working on any Mac with Intel processor :
https://www.apple.com/fr/shop/refurbished
thanks i just want to ask you ,,one of my work colleges has the same mac i have can i use his disk on my mac ?

Vous n’avez pas trouvé la réponse que vous recherchez ?

Posez votre question
Utilisateur anonyme
5 janv. 2012 à 16:05
thanks i just want to ask you ,,one of my work colleges has the same mac i have can i use his disk on my mac ?

It can works, if the Mac is strictly exactly the same. (same processor, exactly same model... ), If there is a small difference, probably not.