Fermer par défaut "Skype home Windows"

Résolu/Fermé
Lucanus Messages postés 419 Date d'inscription mercredi 2 avril 2008 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 26 mars 2013 - 26 août 2011 à 04:14
Lucanus Messages postés 419 Date d'inscription mercredi 2 avril 2008 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 26 mars 2013 - 26 août 2011 à 05:53
Bonjour,

Je désire donner en Anglais, car impossible de tout traduire et cela prendrait trop de temps; la solution au problème de "Skype home Windows".

Cette solution permet de fermer automatiquement, grâce à un petit programme, "KillSkypeHome", et au "schedule tasks" cette fenêtre publicitaire dérangeante de Skype, sans que vous deviez le faire manuellement à chaque fois.

Suivent les instructions :
A voir également:

8 réponses

Lucanus Messages postés 419 Date d'inscription mercredi 2 avril 2008 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 26 mars 2013 56
26 août 2011 à 04:16
Let's go through step 1) download "KillSkypeHome".

Just go to :

mydigitallife.info/workaround-to-disable-skype-home-from-appearing-on-startup/?

---

then download then install "KillSkypeHome".
Lucanus Messages postés 419 Date d'inscription mercredi 2 avril 2008 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 26 mars 2013 56
26 août 2011 à 04:15
Here is my combined solution :

1) download as indicated "KillSkypeHome" so that it closes Skype home window.
2) configure "schedule tasks" so that the tiny "KillSkypeHome" program is ready when needed.
26 août 2011 à 04:16
Now let's go through step 2) configure "schedule tasks"

This one is a little harder, but you can manage, don't worry.

You have to tell "schedule tasks" that "KillSkypeHome" must be ready wen you want it to be. So here is what I did give him as a configuration. The following setup must be working if you want (you can of curse change it a little, but then, depending on what you put in as commands, it will maybe not work.)

----

For step 2 go to "control panel" and type in "tasks" you will find under "administative tools" "schedule tasks", click on it.

Then under "task scheduler library" put create new folder and name it "Skype".

---

Now that you have the folder click on it and then click on "create basic task"

and tell him to start a program at log on.

---

In the en when you are controlling the setup of your new task you should have the following, if you don't change it (or put what you like, but maybe it will not work, so think about what commands you are giving).
26 août 2011 à 04:17
Here are my commands for step 2) configure "schedule tasks":

---

Kill Skype Home.

---

Run only when user is logged on.

Run with highest privileges.

---

At log on of any user.
After triggered, repeat every 15 minute indefinitely.
Enabled.

---

C:\Users\LK\Desktop\KillSkypeHome.exe

---

Stop if the computer ceases to be idle.

Stop if the computer switches to battery power.

---

Allow task to be run on demand.

Run task as soon as possible after a scheduled start is missed.

If the task fails, restart every : 1 minute.
Attempt to restart up to : 3 times.

Do not start a new instance.

Vous n’avez pas trouvé la réponse que vous recherchez ?

Posez votre question
26 août 2011 à 04:18
I hope that you do understand and that it is helpful to you.
26 août 2011 à 04:20
Je sais que le site commentcamarche est en français.

Mais tous les termes techniques sont en anglais sur mon ordinateur et ce serait drop difficile à traduire, puis personne ne s'y retrouverait.
26 août 2011 à 04:43
You can of course "Create a shortcut to it in your startup folder" ("KillSkypeHome").

But it will run only on startup !

My solution will run "KillSkypeHome", every 15 min, if it is not already running.

So that I can open and close whenever I like Skype and "KillSkypeHome" will still be running for the next time I am opening Skype.

I am not interested in having it active only ones, but would like it to be active all the time. This is why I am using "schedule tasks" and have it run all the time.

But if you want it to be active just ones, on startup, then go for the indicated "startup folder".
26 août 2011 à 05:53
The solution with "schedule tasks" and "KillSkypeHome" is really nice.

"KillSkypeHome" is reappearing fast, if you put 5 min. In even less then 5 min, because of the way it does counting.

So in the end, even if you press by accident on windows home, it will disappear.

This is really close to a complete victory, if you only look at the Skype home window. Since you will not see it any more.