HP PSC 1110 Printer Drivers

Solved
Bonjour, I want to install my HP PSC 1110 printer but I don't have a CD. What should I do? I don't know anything about it. Thank you for your attention.

10 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    Jump to this page: http://tinyurl.com/qanzf
    Select your operating system and download the corresponding drivers.
    For installation, check here: http://tinyurl.com/rwdvl
    :-))

    --
    Z'@+...che.
    JP : Zen, my Nuggets ! ;-) Knowledge is only good if it is shared.
    13
    1. Thank you very much, sir, but these drivers are for HP PSC 1100 and not for HP PSC 1110.
      0
    2. @iliass1bHi man, sorry but I think the HP PSC 1100 and HP PSC 1110 are compatible.
      0
  2. I would also like to know how to reinstall the HP PSC 1110.
    4
    1. Moderator
      Hi,

      See post #10

      ;-))
      --

      See you...che.
      JP: Zen, my Nuggets! ;-) Knowledge is only valuable if it is shared.
      0
  3. My friends, I am looking for drivers for HP PSC 1110 (printer and scanner) thank you
    so much
    2
    1. Hi eco,
      just so you know, I had to restart the driver search in Windows 7 several times for my PC to find the driver!!
      Good luck
      0
  4. Hello, I lost my installation software for HP PSC 1200 series and HP Deskjet 3420. If I can find a site for free download. Thank you.
    1
    1. Moderator
      See post #4 ;-))

      --

      Catch you later...
      JP : Zen, my Nuggets ! ;-) Knowledge is only good when shared.
      0
  5. Hello dear,

    I haven't been able to get the drivers for my HP PSC 1210 printer for 8 days,
    please help me.

    Thank you
    1
    1. Moderator
      http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=90764&lc=en&cc=en&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=en
      --
      JP - Penguin Breeder -
      Do something for the environment, close your windows and adopt a penguin.
      -1
  6. Dear friend, I lost the CD for my HP PSC 1110 printer and I'm having trouble setting it up with my new machine. If you could provide me with a direct link to download this driver please.
    0
    1. Moderator
      Very dear, doesn't the link provided a few posts above suit you, and is it too much to ask you to click on it? ;-))

      --

      Z'@+...che.
      JP : Zen, my Nuggets ! ;-) Knowledge is only good if it is shared.
      0
    2. I am also looking for drivers for an HP 1110 PSC
      please help me and thank you
      0
    3. I am also looking for the drivers for the HP 1110 PSC series.
      0
  7. The link given above redirects to the HP site, unfortunately, the drivers for W 98 have not been provided since July 2007.
    Does anyone have another solution?
    0
    1. Dear friends,

      I have an HP PSC 1110 all-in-one printer, and I lost the CD to install the software. Is there anyone who can help me install it via the Internet? Thank you very much in advance.
      0
      1. Moderator
        Hello,

        See post #6

        ;-))
        --

        See you later...che.
        JP : Zen, my Nuggets ! ;-) Knowledge is only good when it is shared.
        0
    2. Another one who has lost their software, indeed. I followed the link provided by jipicy, but could someone kindly tell me what the difference is between Windows XP and Windows XP x64? I simply don't know which one to choose because I don't know much about it. Thank you.
      0
      1. thank you my friends I am looking for the drivers for hp psc 1110 and thank you again
        0