Printer Status Not Available atout1 - Last answer on 5 nov. 2010 1 answer Good evening, everyone when I try to print I get this error message "Printer status not available" printer type phaser 5500N how can I resolve this issue? Thank you in advance Have a good evening Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.12 Show more Related links: Reactivate a paused printer. [printer] status: paused Inactive Printer My HP printer is paused. What to do? Attention required... printer ready but inactive 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ricco114 Good evening, check in the control panel if it is present at first Eric atout1 Author yes it is presented ricco114 Is it properly installed by default? atout1 Author No, it is not the default; it is a remote printer on a network. ricco114 ok, is the pilot present? atout1 Author Yes, in fact, there are 4 of us in the same office, and there is one person who can print, while the others have the same error.. I found a solution: I shared the printer from this person’s computer, and now the others can print by choosing the same printer that he shared.. Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ricco114 Good evening, check in the control panel if it is present at first Eric atout1 Author yes it is presented ricco114 Is it properly installed by default? atout1 Author No, it is not the default; it is a remote printer on a network. ricco114 ok, is the pilot present? atout1 Author Yes, in fact, there are 4 of us in the same office, and there is one person who can print, while the others have the same error.. I found a solution: I shared the printer from this person’s computer, and now the others can print by choosing the same printer that he shared..
atout1 Author Yes, in fact, there are 4 of us in the same office, and there is one person who can print, while the others have the same error.. I found a solution: I shared the printer from this person’s computer, and now the others can print by choosing the same printer that he shared..