école de conduite 3D

pierroportugais -  
Hello,

Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4
I have a problem entering the 3D Driving School code.
When I enter my code, the NEXT button does not unlock and therefore I cannot install it; I can only click on the BACK button.
I would like to know if you have a solution. Thank you.

6 answers

  1. if it's v 5.0 it's Lichthupe with a capital L
    I had the same problem, it worked
    1. It works with version 5.0! Thank you :)
    2. 3D Driving School
  2. Many people have the same problem as you, but fortunately, I have the solution. Open the folder (provided with the game normally) where the password is written, copy it, and then paste it in the place where you need to enter it, and NEXT should appear. There you go. I hope I helped you.
    1. it's not working :/ at my place too
  3. the code is Clutch ... with a capital "C"
    try
    1. Thank you, it works now!
    2. Thx, it works well.
    3. Thank you very much.
  4. Thank you, nonos kokos, the code is good, I played the game!!

    Thank you for your valuable help!