Problem uninstalling pdf suite
Solved
Hello,
I can't uninstall PDF Suite, it stops during the process with error code 2753.
Do you have a solution?
Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0
I can't uninstall PDF Suite, it stops during the process with error code 2753.
Do you have a solution?
Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0
9 answers
-
ModeratorRestart by tapping F8 to enter safe mode. Once there, go to Start, Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs, select PDF Suite and uninstall it, or go to: C\program files\pdf suite, click on uninstall or remove and the uninstallation will proceed.
--
Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst. -
Hello
which software are you trying to use to remove it
Ccleaner works well and is also free
@@@ -
I tried several times, but the same error 2153 stops everything.
-
ModeratorHello,
Try uninstalling it in safe mode.
--
Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst. -
Hello,
how do you uninstall in safe mode? -
it doesn't work in safe mode what should I do
-
ModeratorTry uninstalling it with --> revo-uninstaller.
--
Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst. -
It works perfectly!!! Thank you!!!
-
ModeratorYou're welcome
Have a good evening.
--
Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.