PICTUREGEAR 3.2 Lite software

Hello again!
does anyone know where I can obtain the software PICTUREGEAR 3.2Lite for my SONY DCR PC100E camcorder?
Thanks in advance
Edith
Configuration: windows XP Profess.

4 answers

  1. on Sony's site maybe not?

    but see... you didn't already have the software? to a previous question you asked you said you did, as I understood...

    --
    my God: Milka and her servant Mr. Marmotte
    1
    1. Hi please, I’ve been looking for two days for a site to download Sony Picture Gear 3.2 Lite software for free, how do I do it???????? :(
      1
      1. Hello,
        Yes I have this software but it’s broken, we tried it on my husband’s PC, it shows the same error message!
        but, SONY just sent me an email informing me that version 4.1 was available and replaced version 3.2.
        So everything is fine -
        Thank you very much for replying
        Edith.
        0
        1. Hello,
          Could you tell me where you found the PictureGear 3.2Lite software or its replacement?
          Thank you and kind regards.
          Phil.
          0
        2. @claravilHello,
          having just retrieved a Sony camera, I have the CD with version 4.1, but at first glance it doesn’t seem to work under XP.
          0
      2. Just order it from DSONY (30€).
        0