Unknown song...

Solved
Hello everyone,
for the past few days I've been hearing a song quite often, but it's impossible to find it by typing the lyrics into Google.
It's a duet, a girl and a boy, in a somewhat electro style
and the lyrics go "we have found..."
and at the very end of the chorus "...another day yeah yeah yeah yeah"
thank you in advance

3 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello to you.
    I’m trying with Klaas "Our own way".
    --
    Thank you for marking your topic as resolved if your answer has been found.
    ♫Kind regards, Mika♫
    7
    1. That's it! Thank you very much!
      3
      1. I had it in my head too, but I couldn't remember the title :) Thank you very much!
        0
      2. thank you thank you thank you it has been at least 5 years that I’ve had this song stuck in my head and couldn’t find it but thanks to you I found it and it’s the happiest day of my life!!!!!
        0
    2. Nice try, but the first one he gives me on YouTube doesn't match at all, at all... sorry.
      0