Is it Junebug?

Solved/Closed

Hello everyone!
For some time now I've been looking for a song, of which I have no lyrics other than: Ouhouwouuu... OUH OUH OUH ouhouwouuu ... Ouh ouh ouh houuuu... All of this in a pretty voice that goes into the highs and really emphasizes where I put the capital letters. It's a guy singing, it's definitely a band in the style of Coldplay, it has the same kind of nostalgia but I don't think it's them. It's a song that makes you feel melancholic and could be called a summer song. It's probably American, not very recent but not too old either. If you can, HEEEEELP! :)

11 answers

  1. Contributor
    Well, let's go for it a bit randomly then ^^ maybe with a bit of luck, I'll eventually find it.
    Quite recent, but I'm still trying Robert Francis "Junebug"?
    Or even Pony pony run run "Future of nation"?
    50
    1. OHHH! A thousand thanks, I have a great memory associated with this song, and you actually found it!! JUNEBUG! That's the one. I didn't expect to get a response so quickly, how can I thank you? You're really impressive :DD
      15
    2. Contributor
      @ZealotsYou're welcome, and thank you for the compliment ^^
      0
    3. @ZealotsGreat, I was also looking for the title of that song after hearing it on the radio and I found it thanks to you two! Thanks a lot!
      0
    4. Aaaah! THANK-YOU! I was desperately looking for the song by Robert Francis, without knowing the name of the artist of course, nor the title, and without anything else but the "ooh ooh ooh..." of the melody, and here I find your answer! Oh, the internet is beautiful... :')
      0
    5. @ZealotsThat's it! Junebug! So great :) thank you
      0