Audio issue - weird robotic sound

Hello,

I have a sound problem on my PC. For the past few days, all the music or videos I watch have a robotic sound...
This concerns both the files played with Windows Media Player and the videos on YouTube or music on Deezer...

Do you know about this type of problem?
Have I touched something that I shouldn't have?

Thank you.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.17

4 answers

  1. Hello,

    Thank you for your response.
    How do I reinstall the sound card driver? With an installation CD? Or can I find the drivers online?
    13
    1. Hello,

      I would like to add a clarification. I tried listening with headphones and the sound remains the same. Therefore, the problem does not come from the speakers but from a setting on the PC.

      Can you help me?
      Thank you.
      0
      1. Hello,

        I had the same issue, I just reinstalled the driver for my sound card and now everything is fine.
        See you!
        0
    2. Hello,

      I reinstalled the drivers and everything is working correctly! Thank you very much!

      How do I mark the issue as "resolved"?
      1